Dry carpet cleaning is one of the most efficient ways to clean all types of carpet without the use of water. The system is simple, reliable, environmentally responsible and above all economical, where the products do the hard work for you, reducing labour, downtime and waste.
How Dry Carpet Cleaning Works
The Envirodri system uses a cleaning powder (Pro 40 Envirodri Microsponges), which is slightly moistened with just the right amount of detergent and wetting agents which is sprinkled over a carpet. The GEN4 CRB (counter-rotating brush) machine is then used to agitate the granules deep into the carpet pile, which get straight to work to absorb dirt and deodorise the floor. Once complete, these granules are then vacuumed away leaving behind a dry, clean carpet, ready for immediate use.
Benefits of the Envirodri Dry Carpet Cleaning System
- Waterless cleaning = zero downtime. Carpets can be in use during and immediately after cleaning
- Suitable for use on all carpet types including wool, sisal and coir
- The products within the system have been independently tested and approved by Woolsafe
- Suitable for both spot or deep cleaning in large or small areas
- Acts a pile lifter to restore crushed carpets
- No risk of damage. The system is waterless so elimates the risk of damp, colour running, shrinkage, expansion, mildew and damp odours
- Uses an environmentally responsible, non-toxic and safe 100% biodegradable cleaning compound
- Suitable for cleaning on raised access flooring
While you're here
We're pleased to announce that the Envirodri GEN4 Dry Carpet Cleaning System has been shortlisted in the Tomorrow's Cleaning Awards 2019 as an innovative, stand-out product of the last year. Could you please take a moment to help support us to get to number one by voting for the system here.
Every vote counts and we thank you for your support!